Log in


Hello,


I hope this message finds you and your family safe.


I am contacting you to inform you that the FASSW Executive Board has elected to cancel the upcoming Conference due to Hurricane Ian.


Given the destruction and interruption in education some counties have experienced the Executive Board felt rescheduling the Conference was in the best interest of everyone.


The Conference has been rescheduled for March 1st-3rd, here in Tampa.


All registration fees will be refunded. 


All Conference hotel room reservations have been cancelled without fees or penalties.

We will begin processing Registration fee refunds.

PLEASE ALLOW 7 BUSINESS DAYS TO PROCESS REFUNDS.


This time of year always helps me remember how grateful I am to work with such amazing people. It is a great time to reflect on all the things we do for our students and families. 

Thanksgiving is a perfect time to stop and reflect on all the things for which we are grateful. Grateful not only for all the things we do for our families and ourselves but also for our students and families.  

Thank you for always showing up to work full of energy, professionalism, and a focus on the solutions, rather than the problems. Thank you for always looking for new and creative ways of strengthening the team and our business. Every day we strive to do better, and 95% of the time, we succeed. I count the other 5% as a success as we learn as much from the things that don’t work as those that do.  

Thank you for helping The Florida Association of School Social Workers achieve such great success this year. I have no doubt that your continued support, participation, and energy helped us get to where we are today and will surely keep us moving forward. The future of The Florida Association of School Social Workers looks exciting with you on our team. 

I hope your Thanksgiving is full of happiness, rest, rejuvenation, and all the people and things that you love. I hope your Thanksgiving is filled with love and cheer, full tummies, and a little shopping. May the joy of the Thanksgiving holiday last throughout the year. 

With deep appreciation for Thank you for everything you do. 

Lynette Judge; MSW, RLCSWI 

FASSW, President 

Call to Action

Below you may view a collection of our most recent news and important dates.


Position Statement

Ruth Anne St. John Scholarship Application Due 09/26/16
Learn more about this scholarship here

State Conference Agenda 09/14/16
Download here

ABOUT US:

The Florida Association of School Social Workers Membership includes school social workers serving children in many unique and diverse roles in a variety of educational settings. Their active support and leadership has increased the professional, political and academic influence of the Association.

CONTACT:

FASSWpresident@gmail.com

P.O. Box 2965
Riverview, FL 33568

DISCLAIMER:

The content included and shown on this website does not necessarily reflect the position or policy of the Florida Association of School Social Workers.

The individuals who write the articles or make statements on this website are solely responsible for its content. Every effort has been made to screen submitted items for accuracy and appropriateness before it is posted to our website.

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software